Friday, June 02, 2006

Six reasons I'm "weird"

6. When I am a passenger in a car, I like to stare out the window and imagine I am clipping the hedges and bushes that we pass so that they are all perfectly flat on top. I have always imagined this.

5. Loud noises make me cry with emotion.

4. My "flying" dreams usually involve wearing scuba flippers.

3. A lot of mint toothpastes are actually cinnamony.

2. Some buildings give me headaches to look at.

1. I do not like the beach. I mentally combust when my feet touch the sand. Especially if I am wearing sandals. AH! So much for the So Cal summer...

In other news...
Dan Fabrycky, if you're out there, I have good news. Palm trees ARE native to CA. We even have our own variety! I don't know about you, but that's a big relief...

2 Comments:

Blogger michelle said...

Hi Jenn!! I found your blog a few weeks ago. Congrats to you and your hubby on being parents! You can view my blog at msy719.blogspot.com.

6/06/2006 4:24 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Are you sure palm trees are native to SoCal? I thought they were native to Arabia? Perhaps just the tall variety is native to Arabia.

Tall buildings give you headaches? Is it the sun shining off of them (producing bright light)? Or do you think it's from having to crane your neck?

6/08/2006 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home