Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Flippin' best scene on DVD right now...


It's awesome It's...incredible Posted by Hello
For those of you who haven't seen Napoleon Dynamite, I highly recommend it (but be sure you're in the mood for something offbeat). Kurt and I have several times laughed to tears quoting it to each other. The above still is from my favorite scene, the biggest surprise in the movie. Maybe I need a second hand dance tape--this guy's got the moves!

If you want the skills too, try clicking here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love music, so..

"I love technology...", my favorite scene.

6/24/2005 5:50 AM  
Blogger David Cho said...

Wow, 2 postings in 4 days!!!

Okay, my friend has been bugging me about Napoleon Dynamite for months and now you. It has been added to my Netflix queue.

6/26/2005 8:03 PM  
Blogger mrlederhosen said...

Yeah, you rock! This is the coolest movie in years. You just got to love those elasticated jeans and moonboots!
hehe

7/10/2005 11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home