Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Lame!

Well, I just got a large box which is my brand new iMac. Very exciting. I am waiting to open it until Kurt gets home, though, because I think he is even more excited than me about its arrival. But that is not the lame thing I wanted to write about. Here is the lamest--

I signed up for FedEx email updates to alert me as the package traveled through their system. I never got a single email, and figured that I had clicked a wrong button somewhere along the way, because if I went to their website and looked up the tracking number, there were numerous detailed entries about my computer's whereabouts. Well, I finally got an email from them just now, saying that the packaged had been delivered to me. Thanks. Thanks a lot.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

:)

Enjoy your new purchase!

2/08/2007 1:57 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Well? How is it?

2/15/2007 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home