Thursday, September 29, 2005

At least I didn't eat it in my sleep

I was falling asleep but couldn't ever quite get there cause my left arm kept itching. And then it itched some more about 3inches down from the first spot. And then it seemed to itch in a third place. Something in my bed it eating me!!

Now I have a trail of odd shaped little welts down my arm. Only one creature* could've done it. <<jibblies>>

The mysterious midnight snacker is still on the lam in my sheets. What will I do? I can't get back in bed. Even if I break out a flashlight and find it, I 'll probably just start crying. I dont want it to eat Kurt but it's everyone for themselves now. Hmm...maybe I'll become a midnight snacker. Mmmmm. canned yellow cling peaches in syrup...

*I just went googling for an appropriately fightening picture to link to, and my stomach turned and I almost started crying just shopping the first page of hits. Irrational? Oh yeah. If you want to see what nightmares are made of, just do an image search for "spider".

And if you want to see an amusing cartoon, click on the jibblies! I'm going to eat.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

That was an amusing cartoon! Unfortunately, I viewed it here at work and got a call in the middle of it. :( Will have to watch it again at my convenience.

Why don't you just wash your sheets?

9/29/2005 12:43 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Oh, I changed them first thing in the morning.
When I finally went back to bed at 3am, I put on long pajama pants (despite how hot it was) to protect my legs. I would've put on a long sleeve shirt and socks if I could've stood the heat. I managed to fall asleep after swatting a few imaginary creepy things on my arms or legs. I'm such a geek. ha.

9/30/2005 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home