Thursday, June 29, 2006

Last night Jenny Smith came over and we watched the Hudsucker Proxy. Very entertaining! It was especially fun to watch it with her because she really likes it and its usually more fun to watch a movie with someone else who is really enjoying it. Not that I wouldnt have liked it anyway, but its more fun to laugh with someone else. I really liked the costume design and it made me think how much nicer women dressed in general in the 50s. It is on right now cause Kurt wanted to see the first half he missed, but he has fallen asleep. So Im thinking he didnt like it as much. He didnt laugh at the funny parts either, which was disappointing, but oh well. Jenny I am still laughing on the inside. You know...for kids.

This afternoon I went to my Moms house and watched Last Holiday with her and my sister. I was very thankful for the invite because I spent the morning dusting among other things and contrary to expectation there was suddenly so much dust in the air that I couldnt stop sneezing and blowing my nose. SO Will and I hung out with Grandma and Auntie. I ate a very tasty Fiesta Salad from Taco Bell and finished it off with a sugar-free York peppermint pattie which oddly enough tasted as good as the original variety, if you can believe it. Well, it tasted that good whether you can believe it or not. I could totally get the sensation. We also had Rocky Road and vanilla sundaes which were wonderful given that today was miserably hot (at least for here; perhaps would be a nice temperature for say, the Sahara).

So now the evening is winding down but it is light out and hot and I wonder what well do this evening. But aside from some kind of unpleasant weather I am thankful for my home and my family and for free time and peace so we can read or talk or play cards and just enjoy life.

BTW, my apostrophe key is for some reason bringing up the "find" feature of Firefox and I dont know how I made that key the shortcut but I apologize for the poor grammar of this entry. Hopefully it isnt too annoying to you all...

And here is my question to you all: What is your anxiety dream? I know something is eating me when I dream that Im driving and my brakes have to be pushed down super hard and I never come to a complete stop...and tend to roll into intersections. Really awful!

3 Comments:

Blogger David Cho said...

I dream a lot about being back in school, but not as a flashback, but in the current state. Someone in the administration found that I skipped out on a pre-requisit, which sent me not just back to college, but all the way back in elementary school with a bunch of 10 year old kids.

6/30/2006 11:43 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I've had that dream before! And usually I have to take a test I don't know the material for which really stresses me out...as if I couldnt guess my way through a 4th grade exam...

7/01/2006 11:31 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Lately I've been having anxiety dreams about taking my ordaination exams at the end of this summer...

7/06/2006 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home