Friday, September 30, 2005

I feel better already

It was time for a change. I don't talk enough about fears to stay in line with my previous blog title, and decided that its really just refreshing to get what's on my mind out there. Maybe sometimes it's a welcome diversion for you all too.
:)
And for the record, this new title has nothing to do with, "when life hands you a lemon, make lemonade." Well, maybe it does, but it wasn't intentional. And no more annoymous comments, sorry. I got tired of deleting spam and frankly it's annoying not to know who's talking. But if you have any protests, I'm willing to hear arguments.

2 Comments:

Blogger David Cho said...

Wow, did I come to the right place?

9/30/2005 11:24 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

It wasn't just your post don't worry! But now that I know it was you--what did your comment mean? I thought and thought about it and couldn't decide.

10/05/2005 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home