Tuesday, July 04, 2006

*sigh*

I have reluctantly joined the ranks of MySpace users. This is so I can comment on other friends' pages, but not so I can stop blogging here (neverfear). I do not like MySpace very much for several reasons, the newest of which being that I discovered tonight that I cannot comment on my own page. I tried to post a comment and it told me "you must be someone 's friend to post a comment" so then I tried adding myself as a friend to myself but it told me "you cannot add yourself as a friend." SO there will be no comments from me on my own MySpace page until some kind savvy person tells me how. I suppose it is very easy but their interface isn't as intuitive as I need it to be I guess...

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

I am not sure that you can, only because I haven't seen people commenting on their own spaces as of yet. I think the idea is I make a comment on yours, you make a return comment on mine.

Hm, it occurs to me that I could probably do a theolgical reflection on that...

7/06/2006 6:46 PM  
Blogger David Cho said...

Visited MySpace once or twice. Got a headache. The screens just seem choatic. Is this a generational thing?

7/06/2006 10:29 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Yeah, people often use backgrounds that make you unable to read the text, which seems a little counterproductive to me. ANd it does hurt your eyes to look at some of them for very long. But what can I say? I keep going cause I love some of the people who chosen that space as their communication medium... :)

Jenny, thanks for your insight into the MySpace ettiquette. I guess I am used to the one-stop comment shop that blogger offers. If you want to know what I have to say then you have to come to ME. Ha. Well, guess I'll go find those people and make them feel loved by posting to their sites. And do share your theological reflections!

7/07/2006 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home